Our Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction
We take pride in providing exceptional customer service. We will gladly accept items for return or exchange, within 10 business days of delivery. However please note:
- We do not take back goods sold in CUT Yards if it is not our mistake.
- We take the rolls back as per our return policy.
Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service department will review and get back to you within 24 hours of receipt.
- After 10 business days from receipt of product, product is considered final sale.
- Returns or exchanges are only accepted on products that have NOT been altered, processed, cut or modified in any way.
- The customer will be responsible for return freight. Shipping costs cannot be returned unless it is our error.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
- Packages will be inspected for damage or missing product prior to approving a refund.
- Refunds are credited to the original form of payment within 15 business days.
NOTE: Fabric swatch samples cannot be returned for a refund or store credit.
Damage and Shortage
Returns due to damaged or defective products, incorrect items, will be reviewed by our Customer Service department for proper return and refund.
Please repack the item and call us at 678-918-9797 and our Returns Department will issue you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number along with the other instructions for the return. We do encourage you to use a shipper with a reliable tracking system such as FedEx or UPS. If the shipment is lost or damaged on its way back to us, you may follow up with the shipper for claim resolution.
Once we receive the returned goods, the package will be inspected for damage and we will notify you via email whether your refund request has been approved or denied. Once approved, please allow us three weeks to process your refund. Refunds will be applied to the original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds: Refunds are credited to the original payment within 15 business days. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check with your credit card company. Sometimes, it could take up to two billing cycles before your refund is posted. If it still is not credited, please contact us at email@example.com.