Once your order is sent to our shipping department, it will be shipped within 1-2 business days by US Postal Service or Fedex (if shipping within the 48 contiguous states). It will be delivered in 3–7 business days after leaving our warehouse.
Shipping Oversized Items
Once your order is sent to our shipping department, it will be shipped within 1-2 business days by Fedex freight Economy (if shipping within the 48 contiguous states). It will be delivered in 3–8 business days after leaving our warehouse.
Our goal is to ship your order as quickly as possible. There may be a time when an ordered item is out of stock. In such cases, we will notify you immediately by email or phone to let you know when the product will be re-stocked. You can advise us whether to put the item(s) on a back order or cancel the order. By default, our system will ship back orders only after your approval.
- Count the number of parcels you have received. Match it to the delivery receipt. If there is a shortage or damage, please note it on the delivery receipt.
- Have the delivery driver countersign the receipt and verify the damage and/or shortage.
- Save the damaged package or carton for inspection in its original condition.
- Check merchandise against the packing slip. If there is an overage or shortage or any other problems with your order, please email email@example.com within 10 days of receipt.
- Don’t sign the delivery receipt without verifying the piece/pallet count.
- If the product delivered is not what you had ordered, do not accept delivery. Have the carrier contact the shipper for verification.
Sales tax will be automatically added to orders shipped within the State of Georgia. All orders shipped outside of Georgia are not taxable.