Fabrics that are to be used in outdoor applications need a special touch. Raw fabrics are unsuitable for such purposes. Depending on the end use, we need to apply one or more of the following finishes in the fabric. This will ensure that the fabric is suitable to withstand the abuse from various outdoor elements.
* Water Repellency (various specs like Spray Test, Bag Test, Column Test, etc.)
* Durable Mildew Resistance
* Flame Retardancy (various specs like NFPA-701-2010, CPAI-84, Cigarette Test, etc.)
* UV Inhibitors
* Odor Resistant Inhibitors
* Oil and stain release.
* Sanforizing for shrinkage control
With the current associations we have with various dye houses and finishers in the U.S, we are fully equipped to supply you with a tough fabric for all rough uses. We even have a stock line of a few outdoor fabrics for your ready purchase. Please call us with your specific need and we will be glad to assist you.